Last updated: July 2020
Centre Partners Management LLC and its affiliates (“Centre Partners,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes the personal information that we collect about you, how we use and disclose this information, and the steps we take to protect this information. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “personal information” means any information that relates to you as an individual and could reasonably be used to identify you.
This Privacy Notice applies to our collection and use of personal information through this website and any related websites (the “Services”), as well as through any other means where a link or reference to this Privacy Notice is provided at the time of collection.
Personal Information We Collect
When you access or use the Services, or otherwise interact with us, we may collect certain categories of personal information about you from a variety of sources.
Categories of personal information that we may collect from you directly include:
- Basic personal information and identifiers (for example, name, date of birth, nationality, social security number, employer identification number);
- Contact information (for example, phone number, mailing address, email address)
- Financial information (for example, bank details)
- Communications (for example, submitted questions, survey responses)
- Background information (for example, education, experience, qualifications, employment history)
Categories of personal information that we may collect automatically when you use the Services include:
- Technical information (for example, browser type, IP address, cookies, and operating system)
- Usage information (for example, pages visited, search terms entered, and frequency of visits)
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide and improve the Services. We may use your personal information to provide and improve the Services, to receive services in connection with the provision of the Services or administration of our business, and to fulfill our contractual obligations.
- Risk mitigation and security. We may use your personal information for risk mitigation and security purposes, including to maintain the privacy and security of our data, to conduct internal audits or investigations, for data security testing and business continuity planning purposes, and to ensure the safety and security of our clients, staff and assets.
- We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Services and respond to your questions.
- Comply with the law and exercise our rights. We may use your personal information as reasonably necessary to assess and ensure compliance with applicable laws, legal requirements, and company policies; to protect our assets or to investigate or defend against any claims of illegality or wrongdoing (including to obtain legal advice or to establish, exercise or defend legal rights); and in response to a court order or judicial or other government subpoena or warrant.
- Corporate transaction. We may use your personal information in the event we undertake or are involved in or contemplating any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event.
- Recruitment and hiring. We may use your personal information to evaluate your candidacy when you apply for a job with us.
- Manage our website. We may use your personal information to enable, analyze and improve our website, authenticate you, track pages viewed or messages opened, to personalize your browsing experience, and to provide you with tailored content.
We may also aggregate, anonymize, or otherwise de-identify your personal information and use it for any purpose permitted by applicable law.
How and When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients, to be used only for legitimate purposes in keeping with this Privacy Notice:
- Affiliates. We may disclose, share, or transfer your information to any business entity that is part of our corporate family.
- Service providers and professional advisors. We may disclose your information to third party vendors who provide services in support of our business operations, such as website development, marketing management, service optimization, and data analytics. We may also disclose your personal information to our professional advisors such as our attorneys, accountants, and insurance providers.
- Parties involved in a corporate transaction. We may disclose your information to relevant third parties in the event of a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
- Law enforcement or other governmental entities. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with the law, prevent unlawful activity, defend our rights, or maintain security.
- Other third parties with your consent. We may disclose your information to any other third party where you have provided consent to such disclosure.
Security, Retention & Transfer of Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain commercially reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We therefore cannot guaranty and do not warrant the absolute security of your personal information. We retain your personal information for no longer than reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with the law, prevent fraud, facilitate an investigation, defend against legal claims, or exercise our legal rights. Depending on your location, the personal information we collect about you may be transferred to a jurisdiction that does not provide the same level of protection of personal information as the jurisdiction in which you reside.
Your Choices & Rights
You may decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services. Once you have registered for an account with us, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below. Depending on your location and subject to local law, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. To make a request related to your personal information or otherwise exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact information provided below. In order to fulfill your request, we may require additional information from you. We will respond to requests within the relevant time periods established by applicable law. We are committed to finding a fair and reasonable resolution to any request, concern, or complaint you bring to our attention. However, if you are unsatisfied with our response to your request, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with applicable governmental authorities, subject to local law.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age (“children”), and no part of the Services is directed to children. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Services from children and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information below to request that we delete the information from our systems.
Changes to Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, without notice. We will notify you about changes that significantly impact our use of your personal information by placing a prominent notice on this website or by sending you an email. Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Privacy Notice. For the avoidance of doubt, disputes arising hereunder will be resolved in accordance with the Privacy Notice in effect at the time the dispute arose.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our use of your personal information by e-mail at info@CentrePartners.com or by mail at:
Centre Partners Management LLC
601 Lexington Avenue, 55th floor
New York, NY 10022-4611